- By clicking on the “I accept” (or similar consent) button or by using our Website, the System, the Services and/or the data, accessing, browsing or otherwise submitting information, to the Website, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, process and use of such information by Anitox as set forth below and in the End User License Agreement.
- If You do not agree to any of these terms, You may not use, and therefore immediately must cease any use of, the System, the Services, Application and/or the Website.
Personal Data that we collect and Process
- We might collect, receive, use and process Personal Data that:
7.1. You voluntarily provide; and/or
7.2. You consent to be collected and processed; and/or
7.3. Needs to be processed to meet contractual obligations entered by you, and our customers or us; and/or
7.4. We collect through your use of the Website, Application and Services; and/or
7.5. Needs processing to comply with legal obligations
7.6. IF YOU HAVE A REASONABLE BASIS TO ASSUME OR YOU KNOW THAT ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED IS NOT MET, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INFORM US, WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, BY SENDING US AN EMAIL TO: ANITOX@ANITOX.COM
The Types of Information that we might collect, receive, use and process
- Contact Information: Unique user number; first and last name; email address; telephone number; address.
- Demographic Information: location (country), age, gender, occupation type.
- Application Use Data: Unique access code, Application Version, Tracking Sensor Type, Mobile Device type, Operating System version, Account creation date, User activity level, Notification usage, Interaction with product features,
- For those customers who purchase Anitox products – Anitox Product Information: data related to the Product used by the User for running the Application, including product type and name..
- Support Interaction Data: content of email exchanges or telephone calls between Users and customer support which may include transcripts, recordings and summaries. For those customers who purchase Anitox products – we may share information related to support interaction.
- Marketing Attribution Data – unique URLs (links) assigned to marketing campaigns or sites, coupons, retailer or third party seller from which Product was purchased.
The Purposes for which we use your Personal Data.
- Provision of the Services, and use and access thereto: your personal information as described above is used by us for (i)allowing you access to the Application (ii) provision of the Service as intended. This is based on our contract with you as stipulated in the Terms.
- Certain Purpose: If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with that purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came. This is based on your consent and on our obligations under the Terms.
- Marketing Purpose If, upon signing up to the Application and the Service, you’ve confirmed your assent to receive promotional and other commercial information by Anitox, then Anitox shall be entitled to use certain aspects of the Personal Data for promotional purposes, such as to offer you additional products or services. Under such authorization, Anitox shall not divulge such Personal Data to third parties, unless you consent to this. You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive marketing materials at any time, as set forth below.
- IF YOU RECEIVE DIRECT MARKETING WITHOUT YOUR SPECIFIC CONSENT AND/OR WISH TO OPT-OUT, PLEASE CONTACT US AT: ANITOX@ANITOX.COM
- Security and Dispute Resolution: We may use Personal Data to protect the security of the Website, System and Services, to detect and prevent fraud, fishing, identity theft, data leakage, to confirm the validity of software licenses, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. This is based on our legitimate interest, and our contractual obligations as set forth in the Terms, as applicable.
- For any links to third party sites, those sites contain their own Privacy Policies
- The site does not knowingly collect data from children under 13 without parental consent, that the company will delete such data if it becomes aware of such collection, and that the company can be contacted if one believes such data has been collected; if data is sold or shared also note that the site does not knowingly share or sell data of children 16 and under.
- The Website uses “Cookies” (whether of Anitox or of third parties) to help you personalize your online experience. A Cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of Cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a Cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize your Account pages, or register with the Website, the System and/or the Services, a Cookie helps Sleeprate to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Personal Data, such as IP addresses, username and so on. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services provided in the Website or other web sites you visit.
- We may use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Whom We Share your Personal Data
- For data storage and cloud services, the Personal data collected by us is stored within Hubspot CRM.
- Our website uses Hubspot CRM and Google Analytics tools.
- In order to deliver our Services, data may be processed by our third parties service providers of the following categories: email exchange servers services, SMS providers, affiliates, archives, marketing platforms to facilitate emails, text messages, blog postings, tweets or Linkedin postings, etc.(“Suppliers”). We transfer only the minimum data that is necessary for conducting our services. The data is transferred only to suppliers approved by us that allow for compliance with GDPR.
- We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
Transfer of personal data of EEA data subjects, outside the EEA
- Personal Data may be transferred, stored and processed in countries outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA). Such transfer to third countries may include countries that do not ensure adequate level of data protection laws as required by EU privacy laws. We will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA (1) to countries recognized as adequate by the EU commission; (2) if no adequacy status is granted, then subject to the implementation of the applicable safeguards provided by applicable law (including the GDPR); (3) if no safeguards are available, then subject to acceptable derogations as set forth in the GDPR.
- CA consumers’ rights under the CCPA (Right to Access Personal Information, Right to Delete Personal Information, Right to Correct Inaccurate Information, Right to Opt-Out (to the extent data is shared or sold), and Nondiscrimination for Exercising Rights (many of these rights also exist or are soon to exist in CO, CT, UT, and VA).
- In CA, one can designate an authorized agent to make a request under CA law on their behalf, and briefly describe the process for verifying agents.
- Re CA’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) CA residents can request certain details about how their information is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
- Right of Access, Updating, Correcting and Deleting: You may have the right to request access to your Personal Data that we process. You may also have the right to request to correct or rectify any inaccurate Personal Data that we process about you, or delete it, depending on the circumstances, all subject to our applicable laws and regulations, and our internal processes and procedures for complying with such requests.
- Our System enables you to view, edit, or delete your Personal Data independently whenever you wish to do so. You may otherwise request the deletion of your personal data by submitting a written request to us through email@example.com.
- We will respond to requests to access, edit or delete your Personal Data within 30 days, or according to applicable law.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to restriction of processing subject to applicable laws. If you wish to object the processing, you are required to contact us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. However, prior doing so, you are encouraged to contact us directly by email to email@example.com in order to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently, if you wish to do so.
Security of Personal Data
- We are committed to protecting the security of any Personal Data on our database and network. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect all Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no network, server, database or Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you disclose.
This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to any public areas of the Website, such as bulletin boards (collectively, “Public Areas”), any ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Anitox shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
Links to Other Websites
- If you have a complaint about Anitox’s privacy practices you should write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint.